Drug Rehab Help is Available
Finding objective, scientific information about addiction and its treatment can be very difficult. That is why we created eDrugRehab, a comprehensive online resource to help individuals suffering from addiction learn more about the process and find the best treatment option for their specific needs and budget.
Addiction, whether to drugs, alcohol, or gambling, is a devastating condition that affects the entire family. Once addicted, it often becomes impossible for an individual to stop on their own, even in the face of severe consequences. Fortunately, professional help is available.
Use this website to educate yourself about addiction and the types of treatment that are available. Doing so will help you to understand more about what is happening to you or your family member and help you to find the best solution for your particular circumstance.
Addiction Resource Articles
Unintentional Injury and Death Under the Influence
Every year, many people in the U.S. unintentionally injure themselves or others while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, other substances, or a combination thereof. Some of these incidents result in early death. This article provides an overview of the rates of... Continue Reading »
A Double-Edged Sword: Amy Winehouse and the Dangers of Addiction and Withdrawal
On July 23, 2011, millions of her fans were shocked to learn of the death of British singer–songwriter Amy Winehouse at the age of 27. Some in her immediate circle, however, were saddened but not particularly surprised. According to Winehouse&rsqu... Continue Reading »
Pill Mills: The DEA's Newest Target
Addiction to prescription medications is a growing problem in the United States and many other countries (Read Parents & Pills: Unintentional Drug Dealers). Although doctors have taken an oath to “do no harm,” they are still only human and may... Continue Reading »
Substance Abuse Among Runaways
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), substance abuse among runaway adolescents is alarmingly high (Read NIDA’s Addiction Performance Project). But what accounts for this phenomenon and what can be done to prevent it from happening to your... Continue Reading »
Drug Rehab Services
Local Informational Topics
Commonly Abused Drugs
Most Popular Articles
Drug Addiction Q&A
- My multi addictions are hurting my marriage, what do I do ?and how can I kick the addictions?
- How long does vicodin stay in urine?
- I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CRYSTAL METH MY WIFE HAS BEEN ON IT FOR MANY YEARS I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT IT IN THE LAST WEEK OR SO DURING HER SLEEP HER HOLE BODY STARTS TO SHAKE REALLY BAD EVEN TO WHERE THE WHOLE BED MOVES CAN YOU GIVE ME ANY INFO ON THIS
- How long are you in the rehab center for?
- I am a recovering alcoholic and have been sober for almost 11 months. I heard that alcohol does not leave your body's cells for up to two years. Is this true?