Drug Rehab Help is Available
Finding objective, scientific information about addiction and its treatment can be very difficult. That is why we created eDrugRehab, a comprehensive online resource to help individuals suffering from addiction learn more about the process and find the best treatment option for their specific needs and budget.
Addiction, whether to drugs, alcohol, or gambling, is a devastating condition that affects the entire family. Once addicted, it often becomes impossible for an individual to stop on their own, even in the face of severe consequences. Fortunately, professional help is available.
Use this website to educate yourself about addiction and the types of treatment that are available. Doing so will help you to understand more about what is happening to you or your family member and help you to find the best solution for your particular circumstance.
Addiction Resource Articles
Unintentional Injury and Death Under the Influence
Every year, many people in the U.S. unintentionally injure themselves or others while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, other substances, or a combination thereof. Some of these incidents result in early death. This article provides an overview of the rates of... Continue Reading »
A Double-Edged Sword: Amy Winehouse and the Dangers of Addiction and Withdrawal
On July 23, 2011, millions of her fans were shocked to learn of the death of British singer–songwriter Amy Winehouse at the age of 27. Some in her immediate circle, however, were saddened but not particularly surprised. According to Winehouse&rsqu... Continue Reading »
Drug Profile: Ambien
Manufacturer: Sanofi-Aventis Generic Name: zolpidem Forms: tablets (immediate and extended release), oral spray (Zolpimist is the brand name and manufactured by NovaDel Pharma Inc.) Street Names: No-Go Pills, Zombie Pills, A-minus, Tic-Tacs, Sleepeasy App... Continue Reading »
Hit and Run: Pharmacy Theft on the Rise
Abuse of and addiction to prescription medications are growing problems in the United States, among almost every demographic group (Read Think Locking the Liquor Cabinet is Enough? Think Again and Substance Abuse and Seniors). Some people may become addicted to the... Continue Reading »
Drug Rehab Services
Local Informational Topics
Commonly Abused Drugs
Most Popular Articles
Drug Addiction Q&A
- How long does soboxen stay in your system , far as taking drug test
- I have two hard knots under my skin, one on my inner elbow area and another on my forearm, from injecting Dilaudid and/or Morphine. The Morphine is more difficult because it gels up and the process to prepare it for injection takes more time. They ...
- I just found out my 12 year old daughter has been sniffing cleaners to get high what can I do?
- What can I do to help with this awful feeling that I have from not having any meds???
- How do you trust someone to stay clean, and how long should they be clean before you can believe they will stay clean?