Drug Rehab Help is Available
Finding objective, scientific information about addiction and its treatment can be very difficult. That is why we created eDrugRehab, a comprehensive online resource to help individuals suffering from addiction learn more about the process and find the best treatment option for their specific needs and budget.
Addiction, whether to drugs, alcohol, or gambling, is a devastating condition that affects the entire family. Once addicted, it often becomes impossible for an individual to stop on their own, even in the face of severe consequences. Fortunately, professional help is available.
Use this website to educate yourself about addiction and the types of treatment that are available. Doing so will help you to understand more about what is happening to you or your family member and help you to find the best solution for your particular circumstance.
Addiction Resource Articles
Unintentional Injury and Death Under the Influence
Every year, many people in the U.S. unintentionally injure themselves or others while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, other substances, or a combination thereof. Some of these incidents result in early death. This article provides an overview of the rates of... Continue Reading »
A Double-Edged Sword: Amy Winehouse and the Dangers of Addiction and Withdrawal
On July 23, 2011, millions of her fans were shocked to learn of the death of British singer–songwriter Amy Winehouse at the age of 27. Some in her immediate circle, however, were saddened but not particularly surprised. According to Winehouse&rsqu... Continue Reading »
Drug Profile: Ambien
Manufacturer: Sanofi-Aventis Generic Name: zolpidem Forms: tablets (immediate and extended release), oral spray (Zolpimist is the brand name and manufactured by NovaDel Pharma Inc.) Street Names: No-Go Pills, Zombie Pills, A-minus, Tic-Tacs, Sleepeasy App... Continue Reading »
Hit and Run: Pharmacy Theft on the Rise
Abuse of and addiction to prescription medications are growing problems in the United States, among almost every demographic group (Read Think Locking the Liquor Cabinet is Enough? Think Again and Substance Abuse and Seniors). Some people may become addicted to the... Continue Reading »
Drug Rehab Services
Local Informational Topics
Commonly Abused Drugs
Most Popular Articles
Drug Addiction Q&A
- Can drugs bring on bipolar?
- My husband is an adderall addict that has a prescription for the drug but buys additional pills on the street. He has become a different person. He admits that he has a problem, but avoids anyone who will confront him. He had a history of drug abuse ...
- What are the addictive properties of vicodin?
- How long does it take to quit Oxycontin "cold turkey" where it's completely out of your system? I tested my son two weeks ago with a 300mg test and it wasn't solid, but a solid fail on a 100mg. test, and all signs of his behavior look like he feel of...
- What do i do when my son who is an alcoholic & on probation because he got a DUI, has been stealing my prescribed pain medicine. I have hid it my Mom lent me a safe he got into it somehow So i bought another with a key to fancy but what i could affor...