Home » Questions » I Have Two Hard Knots Under My Skin One On My Inner Elbow Area And Another On My Forearm From Inject » 584
Answer to your Question
Question: I have two hard knots under my skin, one on my inner elbow area and another on my forearm, from injecting Dilaudid and/or Morphine. The Morphine is more difficult because it gels up and the process to prepare it for injection takes more time. They are not red and only are tender when touched. Is this an abscess or something else? Do I need to go to the doctor or will they go away? I am careful and always make sure I have hit the vein and I use clean needles. What should I do?
Submitted on: July 15, 2010
Most Popular Articles
Drug Addiction Q&A
- How long does oxycontin stay in your system?
- Can you get pregnant on meth?
- My friend Nate said Alcoholism is a disease. I don't think it is. Is it?
- I put my 22yr. old son out today after catching him snorting oxycontin. In college,a couple of months ago, he was caught by police with 30 pills and arrested. He is currently involved in the probation system and going to AA and complying with all of...
- Are there any inpatient centers that are covered by Medicaid,in Nebraska, and or are for low or no income people?