eDrug Rehab's adolescent drug rehab program incorporates all of the standard education and therapy of an adult treatment center but geared for adolescents. We provide safe therapeutic and educational surroundings. We know how to work with teenagers, we address you teen's drug and/or alcohol problem in an effective but caring manner.
When your child enters into our adolescent drug and alcohol treatment program great things happen. Self esteem begins to be restored, education occurs, and the addiction gripping your child is lifted. Adolescents live in a safe in comfortable environment with constant supervision, staying involved in a creative but intensive therapeutic environment. We offer an academic program with transferable credits so your child does not fall behind in school as well as physical fitness credit for attending our private gym.
We are here to offer your child the help they so badly need. Please contact a counselor today.
Most Popular Articles
Drug Addiction Q&A
- My father has been an addict for over 20 years. Does he still have a chance to stop?
- My family and I are noticing a family member is abusing some sort of substance. How can we make sure of what it really is? We think its meth.
- I was told years ago by an addictions professional, it takes a recovering addict approximately (it varies from individual to individual) one month per year of use for the brain and all its cells and production, to heal to its potential.
- Will you take addicts who do not have insurance or any means to pay?
- My multi addictions are hurting my marriage, what do I do ?and how can I kick the addictions?